Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Mom!


Okay, so Mom's birthday was actually 2 days ago, but I am finally getting around to posting about it. I scanned this picture in, but it is already a scanned picture so the quality is not that great, but I hope you can see how beautiful my mom is! This is one of my favorite pictures of her. I think she was a senior in high school. (Sorry if I'm wrong, mom!) I just want to tell her that I love her very much. I am so thankful to have her as my mom. I know that we chose each other in the pre-existance. She has been and always will be a great example in my life. She is a wonderful grandma and my kids love to visit her house in St. George. Love you, mom! I'm glad that you had a good birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that. I was actually a Jr. but what difference does a year make. I kept telling myself that on my birthday!!!!!!!!:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Mom looks pretty much the same today!

    ReplyDelete