Friday, October 3, 2008

Field Trip



Today was field trip day for our preschool. It was the first one of the year. We went to the Children's Museum downtown. I love taking the kids here. They have so much fun. It was kind of bittersweet because I am getting over a nasty cold and have lost my voice and Abbie was up all night with an earache, so we were both kind of out of it today. But we survived and then took Abbie to the doctor. Double ear infection. That explains the severe orneriness from her this past week, poor thing! Josh and Brittany came for a visit this weekend so they came with us.

3 comments:

  1. glad you survived it that is to bad you two aren't feeling well. Hugs and kisses to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! The kids loved it! Thanks for the invite! Maybe we will go next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for wanting to do something for us! It didn't seem to be that big of a deal, so I guess I just didn't tell a lot of people it was happening. But recovery has been fine. Anni is fine now, too- no infection or anything- just forbidden to use the 'short cut' now. =) And you, too-- are you feeling better? That's so crummy to be sick when there are so many other things to do. I know how you felt. =) But thanks for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete