Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol Embarrassment

Okay, so being from Murray, I am of course EXTREMELY proud of our boy, David Archuleta. But I just have to say how embarrassed I am of our wonderful mayor, Dan Snarr. I don't know if any of you watched American Idol last night, but I must apologize for our crazy mayor who totally embarrassed the city of Murray. I don't know which was worse, the handlebar mustache or the American flag western shirt. It's bad enough that Utah is fighting the polygamy image all the time, especially now everything is going on with the whole FLDS thing in Texas. Now the whole nation got to see our back woods mayor! Oh brother!
Go David! We love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I totally agree! Not much help there from the mayor to boost peoples views of UT!
    Also, that would be a great look for Randy!!HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see that I didn't see the very beginning so I will watch it when I get home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I saw the recap tonight and you are right. But Chad thought it was cool that he was just having fun. I said yah for TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cringed a bit when I saw him, too!

    ReplyDelete