I took the girls to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum on Friday. We went with my sister-in-law, Michelle and my little niece, Chloe. Emma, Abbie, and Chloe are like three peas in a pod. They love to play together. We had a really fun time. They are having a special Sesame Street exhibit right now. It has a bunch of neat displays that talk about your body and how everything works. The digestive system one was pretty gross, but the kids loved it! If you can make it to Salt Lake before May 4th, I would definitely check it out. It's kind of pricey to go to the museum, but the kids have so much fun there.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Discovery Gateway and Sesame Street
I took the girls to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum on Friday. We went with my sister-in-law, Michelle and my little niece, Chloe. Emma, Abbie, and Chloe are like three peas in a pod. They love to play together. We had a really fun time. They are having a special Sesame Street exhibit right now. It has a bunch of neat displays that talk about your body and how everything works. The digestive system one was pretty gross, but the kids loved it! If you can make it to Salt Lake before May 4th, I would definitely check it out. It's kind of pricey to go to the museum, but the kids have so much fun there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang! Carly would love that (i think!) I wish I was coming up there soon!
ReplyDeleteTo bad it is pricey! Logan would love to see it!
ReplyDelete