Thursday, February 1, 2007

Mark and Des




Mark and I were married December 19, 1997. Mark is working for Sunturn, Inc. as a phone systems engineer. He loves this job and we are so thankful that he has such a great job. I just started my preschool up again after a 6 week break for the baby. So far it's going well. I haven't decided if I am going to teach next year or not. Life is kind of crazy with 4 kids. But I wouldn't have it any other way. My kids are healthy, Mark and I are healthy and things are going great!

10 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm excited you havea blog now! It's addicting isn't it?? It was fun seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I used the same picture on my blog page because it is the most recent picture of your family but thats ok I guess Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you have four kids. That is great. You guys are such a cute little family! It was fun to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry--that last post was from me, Crystal (Fawson). Hope you don't mind me checking your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't get over how big your kids are since I saw them last! It's fun to see you've joined the blogging bandwagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting to see and hear more from the Ogden family it has been a while now don't give up so soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! All the pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're kids are cute! Are you going to go to the PVHS reunion this summer? We haven't decided, we just moved to Texas and it's an expensive trip with four kids! Heather Oliver (Matthews)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok you have 6 days til we get new pictures on your blog. You might want to consider doing it twice a month instead on once a month
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete