



Alright you can all stop bugging me now! Here are some more pictures! It's been a little crazy around the house with a baby and everything else. But we're all doing well. We are excited for Daniel's upcoming mission, but it just hit me today that two years is a long time! My kids are all going to be so different. But it's going to be lots of fun to mail him letters and packages. Enjoy the new pictures and I will try not to take so long to update!
Yea you updated! Great picutres! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteWahoooooo new pictures. The pictures are great I love them. Hey I know what you mean about it hitting you that Daniel will be gone for two years. It hits me like that several times aday.
ReplyDeleteHA ya its going to be soo weird it doesnt sound that long but to think that he wont be here when i turn 16 but he'll be home right in time for me to graduate that freaks me out and i am almost about to cry its going to be weird not being able to see him for 2 years!!! it hits me everyday to that only in like 58 days he'll be gone :( guess ill have to say to those a couple min after midnight (well more like an hour or 2) coming home!! IM going to miss him a WHOLE LOT
ReplyDeleteyea, pictures!! Ellie is getting too big! I can't wait to see all of you!
ReplyDelete