October 2017
Halloween 2017 was one for the books! Mark and I made it back from New York the day before Halloween so I tried to make sure everyone had all of the costume stuff they needed before I left. I think it was one of our best years for costumes, even though only 3 of us dressed up this year.
Meet 1996 Des
I decided to go as my 1996 self. Baggy overalls, Birkenstocks, huge messy bun on top of my head, and my letterman's sweater. Yep. Looks like I just stepped out of 1996.
Meet Supergirl Ellie
It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope! It's just the cutest Supergirl you've ever seen! Ellie and two of her friends wanted to dress up as Supergirl this year. I feel like her sassy red boots made the costume complete. Maybe it was her cute glasses. I don't know. It's a toss up. What do you think?
This was the year that Ellie made her haunted house at school. All of the kids have done it in the 5th grade. Ellie is a very creative soul and I think her haunted house turned out great!
Meet Bambi Abbie
Seriously. Is this not the cutest deer you have ever seen in your life? She did a great job with her costume and makeup. It was a little hard for her this year because she has reached the age where people kind of stop dressing up, but she still wanted to so badly! So...she did because Abbie is never one to go with the crowd. It's one of her best qualities. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment