Ana
Just getting cuter and cuter every day! We love snuggling with her (when she will let us.)
Ellie
| Ellie LOVES pandas. Can you tell? |
Ellie wanted to give playing the cello a shot. I think that she just missed her brother and found it to be a connection to him, but she insisted that she really wanted to play it so we signed her up for the Beginning Orchestra. They had their first concert this fall. Will we have another cellist in the family? Only time will tell...

Besides loving pandas, Ellie also LOVES baking, especially when that baking involves decorating. I found a cookie decorating class at Harmon's and signed her up to make some sugar cookie masterpieces. She did a great job and had a lot of fun.

Corn Maze Fun
Well, one night this fall, we decided to go to a corn maze. I wanted it to be a family affair, but Emma's friends were all wanting to go on the same night that I was wanting our family to go. So, we compromised. Emma rode with us to the corn maze, where she promptly found her group of friends and left us in the dust. Lol.
But the four of us still had some fun without her. We made it through the corn maze twice before it got too dark and cold. Then we had some fun taking pictures.It was a fun night. I've always wanted to take the kids to a corn maze. I'm glad we finally took the opportunity to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment