Sunday, February 19, 2017

January Odds and Ends

January brought a lot of snow, cold, and the usual Ogden family busyness.

Josh participated in his last All-State Orchestra concert.  He was the 2nd chair cellist this year.  It was a wonderful concert and I am so proud of Josh for all of his musical accomplishments.  He works very hard and it shows.

When we came out of the concert, we were able to enjoy this beautiful view of the Salt Lake Temple the Assembly Hall.


Ellie got a little taste of what it will be like when she is the last one in the house.  When all of the other kids had weekend plans, we decided to take in some bowling.  I was terrible, Ellie was good, and Mark was fantastic.


We have a beautiful new addition to the Fowlks side of the family!  Cute little Nova Lin was born just before we headed down to California.  We were so glad to be able to sneak in some cuddle time with her.  Congrats to my brother Dan and his wife, Chantelle.  Number 3 is just as gorgeous as their other two munchkins and we are so excited to see what her personality will be like.


Well, our little Anastasia is getting bigger every day and she has finally decided that Bailey is not such a bad companion.  It's so cute when they cuddle together.


Note to self...pay closer attention when you are using the handy dandy pineapple slicer.  Also, I have a wonderful hubby who drops everything to take me to the Instacare to get stitches when I do something dumb.  Thanks honey!
I am also very lucky to have a sister who is able to take stitches out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment