For the past 3 years we have had a big birthday celebration in honor of my Grandma and Grandpa Fowlks. It started in 2013, the year that Grandpa passed away, a few weeks before his 79th birthday. Grandma has decided to continue the tradition and it is always a huge blast. The kids love the water slide and there is always a TON of food to go around.
This year we celebrated Grandma's 80th birthday and invited her friends, siblings, and their families to make the celebration complete. We all love this special lady so much and were happy to be with her to commemorate this special time in her life.
As I mentioned, the waterslide is always a huge hit for the kiddos on a hot summer day.
It was fun to spend time with everyone and we can't wait until next year!



I was looking through your pictures trying to find the 'old lady'. I couldn't find anyone who looked old enough to be 80! I want to look like that when I'm 80! She looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherron! I will pass the compliment along. :)
DeleteThanks Sherron! I will pass the compliment along. :)
Delete