Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back in Time

Since I am not quite ready to give up summer yet, I think I will post about our last party of the summer.  (Although I really do love the fall and am excited for it to be here.)

Let's go back to the first of August.
My Grandma Fowlks and my Grandpa Fowlks have birthdays just 2 days apart.  Grandpa is no longer celebrating birthdays on this side of the veil, but we don't let that stop us from having a giant party to celebrate him and my grandma.

It was time to break out the giant waterslide again.

Nothing says summer fun like a giant water slide, right?
These kids had a blast and pretty much played on the slide all day long.

We truly partied all weekend.  The night before, we had about half of the party goers spend the night at grandma's house.  Every nook and cranny was filled.  It was pretty awesome.

The next morning we had a big breakfast and just played and talked all day.  It was so much fun to spend time with family that we don't get to see very often and we definitely felt the presence of those family members who were watching from heaven.

In all of the pictures I took, I realized that I didn't get a single picture of the birthday lady herself!  I can't believe it!  At least she is in this cute video that my sis-in-law, Chantelle, put together. 


Thank you so much Grandma for letting us all invade your house!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We love you so much!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment