I think this Christmas season was one of the best I have ever experienced.
I did not experience stress, even though we were leaving Christmas day on a big road trip.
I was truly able to just enjoy the beauty and wonder of the season and it is one that I will cherish in my heart for a long time.
The girls have decided that they want to keep up the tradition of a Christmas show. They worked very hard in preparing for this magical event. I love their enthusiasm and I love watching them be creative.
We spent Christmas Eve with the Ogden clan this year. It was a smaller crowd then we are used to, but the kiddos still pulled of the nativity beautifully.
Christmas morning dawned bright and clear....I mean overcast and snowy.
Normally I love a white Christmas, but this year we were planning on leaving on Christmas day to venture to the land of Texas. Snowy roads=stressed travelers.
But, that didn't stop us from enjoying our Christmas morning together.
After opening gifts, we started packing up the van and decided we would take a chance on the weather and head to warmer weather.
But warmer weather is not what Mother Nature had in mind.
Stay tuned for a post on our Texas adventure.....




No comments:
Post a Comment