Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trick or Treating Madness

Another Halloween has come and gone.
Another night of sticking hands in disgusting pumpkins as their pungent odor fills the kitchen.
(Can you tell I really do not enjoy carving pumpkins?)
But, because I love my kids, we do it anyway.

We have a tradition in Mark's family to have a Halloween party the Sunday before Halloween.  Thank you so much to Mark's brother and his wife (Dan & Michelle) for always hosting this fun little shindig.  It is always a good time.
How can you not have a good time when donuts are involved??

Here are my sweet little ladies on Halloween night.  We were in St. George to help my cute little niece, Raylie, celebrate her baptism day.  It worked out perfectly to be there for Halloween.  The girlies had fun trick-or-treating with their cousins.
(Emma crocheted her hat and slippers.  That little gal is crazy about crocheting and she is very good at it.)

I decided to be Mary Poppins this year and I thought it would be perfect because we actually own two Mary Poppin's umbrellas.  Abbie and Ellie saved their money and each bought one.  Alas, I left the umbrella at home.  The main piece of my costume and there it sat, in my preschool room.  The funny thing is, I asked the girls about 342 times if they had everything they needed for their costumes.  :/  Oh well.  
 I must say, my little nephew, Cope, was the absolute cutest White Rabbit I have ever seen.  I could not put him down!  He was getting sick of me kissing his cute little cheeks.  But I didn't care!  He was way too cute!!

We had a great weekend and capped it all off by attending Raylie's baptism.
(Which, I realized, I did not take any pictures at.  Oops.)
I love being able to visit my family and wish that we could live a little bit closer so we could get together more.

No comments:

Post a Comment