Well, I have been playing around with our new computer and for the most part, I think I am getting it figured out. It has been fun and frustrating at the same time. It's a bit tricky to go from a Windows operating system to a Mac. But I will get there.
Anyway, I have a few more items to share from our Christmas adventures. Then we can move on to 2014! Hooray! I love a new year.
Pictures from our park adventure in St. George.
Everyone loves a good Mongolian BBQ, right? At least everyone in our family does. We swarmed this little restaurant and literally took up 1/2 of the place. The waitress said, "Ah, you must be Mormon family, yes?" Why yes, yes we are...and proud to be one too.
Here I am with cute little Annie. She lives in Texas and we only get to see each other once in a great while, or on Skype. It was so fun to have her and her family around for a few days. I loved all the hugs, kisses, and playtime.
Speaking of hugs and kisses...we just could not get enough of this little guy. He was SO squeezable, kissable, and huggable. It was so sad to hear him coughing and gasping for breath. Stupid flu and pneumonia.
The kids had so much fun together. It was loud. It was crazy. It was a bit overwhelming at times, but it was so totally worth it. Lots of S.M.I.L.E.S. made (Sweet Moments in Life Empower the Soul)
I have some videos to post, but I haven't quite figured out the whole iMovie thing yet, so maybe in a few days...or never. We'll see. :)





It was fun having a messy house loud commotion, games, food and all else that took place!!!!
ReplyDeleteNow I have a clean house and it is totally quiet. :(