Just a quick little post to say thank you to the awesome Mommy's in my life.
To the Mommy who gave me life-
I love you so much. Thank you for everything you have done for me my whole life, but especially over the past year and a half as I have battled for my life. I know it was painful for you to watch and that you would have traded places with me in a heartbeat.
Thank you for always setting a good example for me. An example of loving and serving others. An example of loving your children, even when they drive you crazy. (Although I NEVER drove you crazy because I was a perfect child, right? ;)
You are the best mommy a girl could ask for.
To the Mommy who gave life to the Love of my Life-
Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to Mark and shaping him into the man he is today.
Thank you for loving me and accepting me as your own flesh and blood. I tell people all the time that I hit the jackpot when it comes to in-laws. Thank you for all of your love and support and your selfless sacrifices.
Thank you for supporting me in my battle against cancer- a battle you know all too well.
I love you and I look forward to many years ahead with my "survivor sister". :)
I feel very blessed to have not only these two amazing mommies in my life, but so many others who I look up to and who help me to be a better mommy myself.
Being a mommy is the best job in the world.
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I am so thankful that I can continue to be a mommy to my kids here on earth and not have to watch over them from the other side.
I have an important job to do, and I intend to enjoy every...single...moment of it.
Happy Mommy's Day everyone!


Thank you for the wonderful post that ended my day in tears, but then that is not to unusual for me. You know my water works all to well. It was a very hard thing to watch you go through, do not wish that on any mommy!!
ReplyDeleteLove you so much!!
I guess all my children are perfect because they had the perfect older sibling to follow!!!!
ReplyDelete