Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday 30

I am really excited about this Thankful Thursday post.
After about 18 months of not being able to regularly exercise, I am finally to a point where I can start up again.  This week marks the beginning of a regular exercise routine and man, am I out of shape.  Every muscle in my body is screaming at me right now, but it feels so good to be doing something again.  It's definitely going to take me a while to work with these tired muscles, but I am just happy to start the ball rolling.

Mark found a website that is really helping as well.  It's dailyburn.com and we use it through our ROKU box, but you can also do it on an Ipad or laptop.  It's only $10 a month with a free trial month.  Totally worth every penny.
It is filled with tons of different exercises:  yoga, strength training, dance, cardio, etc.  Something for everyone at every level.  My kids are in love with it as well and I love the fact that two nights this week, we have done yoga together.  I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship...thank you dailyburn.com.

1 comment: