I think I have used this post title before and I will probably use it again.
Sometimes I just have to write quick posts about cute things that my kids do so I will always have them.
My memory was slipping before my brain was poisoned to save my life, so it's in really bad shape now. :/
But first, a picture.
A little over a month ago, it was Ellie's turn to be the VIP student in her Kindergarten class. (Just have to put in a quick shout out for her two AMAZING teachers, Mrs. Lee and Miss Dansie. They are heaven sent and we love them.)
Anyway, Ellie had to make a poster about herself. I had used these posters in preschool and she wanted to use one of the leftover ones. Sounds good to me. Easy peasey.
So she got to work and made a wonderful poster all about her. I laughed right out loud when I saw what she had written for her name.
Ellie does not have a middle name and lately she has felt pretty gypped about that. So she gave herself a middle name.
She will now be known as
Ellie May Ogden
At least until she decides she likes another middle name better. ;)
(I might have to show her an episode of the Beverly Hillbillies so she can appreciate why we didn't name her Ellie May to begin with.)
I am so glad that I took a picture of her poster before we "gently recycled" it. I will always love looking at little hand writing and misspelled words. Two of my favorite things ever.
This definitely qualifies as a S.M.I.L.E.S. moment for me.
This definitely qualifies as a S.M.I.L.E.S. moment for me.


I love her self proclaimed middle name I think it should stick!!!! And just curious is sat jooge is this short for St. George? I love it, so cute, glad you posted it so we could all enjoy!!! Love ya
ReplyDeleteYes, she was trying to spell St. George. :)
ReplyDelete