Can I tell you how nice it is to be able to say
"One year ago, I was.....", instead of actually living through those moments?
Here is another anniversary for you.
ONE year ago today, I got to do this with my girls...
One year ago today, I had to sit in this chair for the very last time.
And One year ago today, we had the greatest party of all time.
What a year it has been.
As I was reading in my journal today, my heart swelled with gratitude for the many angels that have been placed in my life. I am still astounded by the amount of support and love that was shown- and continues to be shown- to our family. I have said this so many times, I feel like a broken record, but I can't say it enough.
I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!
Thank you for making the road a little easier.
Thank you for a great end to a really miserable time in my life.
Thank you for many, many Sweet Moments that have Empowered My Soul.
Thank you for many, many Sweet Moments that have Empowered My Soul.
Thank you for your love.
One year down...many more to go. :)



I do remember that day like it was yesterday!! Pink party was great but my most favorite memory of that day was when you rang the bell right off the wall!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!!