Today I am thankful to have such incredible friends who make me laugh. This is me and my friend, Lyndsey...
We both look pretty different now. This was taken a little over a year ago. Not too long after I found out I had cancer. Anyway, this crazy friend of mine posted this picture on my Facebook wall today...
I almost fell off my chair laughing. HILARIOUS!!!!
I think my hair just might end up this way if I continue to grow it out while curly.
Hey Lynds...here's another classic for ya...
Oh ya, baby.
Oh but wait... here's a closer look.
Man, I was just way too good lookin' for my own good. ;)
Just think, a few more months and I will have this look again! Well, maybe not the clothes, although I am really loving the slouch sock/tennis shoes with shorts look. Classic.




Growing your hair out with a perm has got to be the best. That first picture shocked me I didn't read that it was a year ago, so I was thinking man your hair grew fast in a month!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww you're so sweet! I feel so special that I get a blog post! Haha jk;) Thanks for the heads up, I laughed my butt off looking at the new never before seen pics! I love how much fun we have together and I love you! I'm glad you love me...even though you know I'm a little cuckoo;)
ReplyDelete