Today I am thankful to be an American.
I am thankful to have been born in this great country and to enjoy so many freedoms and luxuries.
We are truly blessed to live in this great land.
I am thankful for our Founding Fathers.
They were amazing men who sacrificed so much and were not afraid to show their love and support to the God who created us.
I am thankful that we are all free to choose and have the opportunity to participate in elections and let our voices be heard.
I am thankful for the men and women of our military, and their families. They are the true definition of sacrifice and we should do all that we can to show them our love and support.
And let me just say that even though I love elections and the opportunity to cast my vote, I cannot wait for Tuesday's election to be over so we don't have to see any more ads or receive any more phone calls. :)
And let me just say that even though I love elections and the opportunity to cast my vote, I cannot wait for Tuesday's election to be over so we don't have to see any more ads or receive any more phone calls. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment