Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday 10

For today's Thankful Thursday post, we are going back to the 90's... oh ya.

Today I am thankful for volleyball.
It is my favorite sport.
I played it all through high school.  (We didn't have a very good record, but we tried hard.)
My favorite position to play is setter although I secretly wish that I was tall enough to be a good hitter.
I love that my kids really love volleyball.  We have been practicing this summer and we are signing Josh and Emma up to play on league teams this fall.

I hope you enjoy the beautiful pictures.  ;)
Not sure who's great idea the poses were, but I blame the photographers.
As for the hairstyles...I can only blame myself.

Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I ddn't know you liked volleyball. Some women from the ward play at the church every Thursday at 8:30 pm. If your energy is up and you ever want to play, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair styles are excatly what they were in the 90's. We always look back at our pictures and wonder what in the Heck we were thinking. But at the time they were just the thing. I loved going and watching you play volleyball. And of course hearing you sing the national anthem, before you games. Awesomeness!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. And I love the slide-show. That camp looks like it was a lot of fun for your girls.

    ReplyDelete