
The time is drawing near.
I hope I have enough energy to make it.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
If you would like to join us at the race, click on our team name to do so.
(Online registration goes until May 6)
Jogging for Jumblies
Notice the word Jogging. We are not runners. In fact, we will probably be walking rather than jogging, but that's okay. And we will probably just be doing the 1 mile route instead of the 5K route (at least the kids and I), but we will be there. Will you?
I hope so.
A few important items though...
*I need to know your t-shirt size by Tuesday, April 10 so I can get them ordered. They are 100% preshrunk cotton. Here is a size chart. (The color I am getting only goes up to a 2xl)

T-shirts will be $10 or $12. It will depend on how many we order. If you can't or don't want to do the actual race, you are welcome to still buy a t-shirt. Here is the t-shirt design and color...
*My next item of business. The after party. :)
We will be having lunch at our house after the race is over. This will probably be around 11:30/12:00. If you would like to just bring a side dish to share, that would be fantastic. We will provide sandwich makings.
I am inviting anyone who would like to come because I love you all!
*For both of these items ~or any other questions ~ please just send me an email by Tuesday, April 10. Please include shirt sizes and how many will be attending the luncheon.
It's going to be a great day! Thank you so much!

I hope I have enough energy to make it.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
If you would like to join us at the race, click on our team name to do so.
(Online registration goes until May 6)
Jogging for Jumblies
Notice the word Jogging. We are not runners. In fact, we will probably be walking rather than jogging, but that's okay. And we will probably just be doing the 1 mile route instead of the 5K route (at least the kids and I), but we will be there. Will you?
I hope so.
A few important items though...
*I need to know your t-shirt size by Tuesday, April 10 so I can get them ordered. They are 100% preshrunk cotton. Here is a size chart. (The color I am getting only goes up to a 2xl)
T-shirts will be $10 or $12. It will depend on how many we order. If you can't or don't want to do the actual race, you are welcome to still buy a t-shirt. Here is the t-shirt design and color...
*My next item of business. The after party. :)
We will be having lunch at our house after the race is over. This will probably be around 11:30/12:00. If you would like to just bring a side dish to share, that would be fantastic. We will provide sandwich makings.
I am inviting anyone who would like to come because I love you all!
*For both of these items ~or any other questions ~ please just send me an email by Tuesday, April 10. Please include shirt sizes and how many will be attending the luncheon.
It's going to be a great day! Thank you so much!
I am not sue if I will be doing the race but I want shirt in2xl. when do you need the $$ ?
ReplyDeleteOne for me in a medium and a small for Baylie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Des! We will be doing the 5k!
Dang it! I am so sad I won't be able to run in the Race for the Cure this year! I was going to run my heart out for you and your cute family, but alas, I will be in Moab supporting my hubby as he trains for a triathlon. I'll be thinking about you though! Have fun!
ReplyDelete