Two more days.
In two more days I will say goodbye to "the girls".
Sorry girls- I disliked you the moment you tried to kill me.
Now you have to go.
I have to admit I had a little bit of a breakdown last night. I really have not been feeling very nervous about the surgery. More just anxious to get it over with so I can cross one more thing off the cancer list. But I think it just hit me last night and I shed a few tears. But it's all good now. I am not looking forward to the way I will feel after surgery, but it will bring me one step closer to putting this ugly year behind me.
As I was being a "blog stalker" the other day, I came across this little scene from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove (I love that show)
I think it fits my situation perfectly...
PACHA: "Uh-oh"
KUZCO: "Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall."
PACHA: "Yep."
KUZCO: "Sharp rocks at the bottom?"
PACHA: "Most likely."
KUZCO: "Bring it on."
I am ready for this next step. Bring... it... on. Because it's getting me one step closer to being finished and cancer free.
*Just a little reminder*
Wednesday, February 29 will be our final Pink Day.
If you have not had a chance to send me a picture of you wearing pink, you still have one more chance! You can email the pictures to me, post them on Facebook, or text them to me. I hope I get a few more to add to the scrapbook. :) Thank you for your love and support!
In two more days I will say goodbye to "the girls".
Sorry girls- I disliked you the moment you tried to kill me.
Now you have to go.
I have to admit I had a little bit of a breakdown last night. I really have not been feeling very nervous about the surgery. More just anxious to get it over with so I can cross one more thing off the cancer list. But I think it just hit me last night and I shed a few tears. But it's all good now. I am not looking forward to the way I will feel after surgery, but it will bring me one step closer to putting this ugly year behind me.
As I was being a "blog stalker" the other day, I came across this little scene from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove (I love that show)
I think it fits my situation perfectly...
PACHA: "Uh-oh"
KUZCO: "Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall."
PACHA: "Yep."
KUZCO: "Sharp rocks at the bottom?"
PACHA: "Most likely."
KUZCO: "Bring it on."
I am ready for this next step. Bring... it... on. Because it's getting me one step closer to being finished and cancer free.
*Just a little reminder*
Wednesday, February 29 will be our final Pink Day.
If you have not had a chance to send me a picture of you wearing pink, you still have one more chance! You can email the pictures to me, post them on Facebook, or text them to me. I hope I get a few more to add to the scrapbook. :) Thank you for your love and support!

Good luck on Wednesday. I will be thinking and praying for you. Oh and wearing the pink.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers will be with you! Way to keep fighting!
ReplyDelete