Have I mentioned how overwhelmed I feel with all of the love that surrounds me these days? It seems like every time I check my Facebook or email or blog, there is something waiting for me that makes me
smile,
laugh, or
cry happy tears.
Just last night I had one of those moments while checking Facebook.
(Thank you Mateah!)
Now the picture that I will post is not exactly the one that Mateah posted on my wall. I had to fix it up a bit so I could send it to all of my sisters in the Young Survivor Sisters group. But I am absolutely in love with it.

I don't know where she found it or who has photo-shopped it, but I love it.
Not only is it adorable and makes me and my girls smile, but it has reminded me of one very important fact...
I am a True Princess.
A Daughter of a Living King.
I am a child of God, we all are. He loves us and knows us and wants us to be happy. This time that we have here on earth is a time for us to face trials and tribulations so that we can learn all of the things that He needs us to learn, but more importantly- it is a time for us to be happy and experience great joy.
The real test is- how do we feel that happiness and joy in the middle of our trials and tribulations? It's not easy. Some days we just don't want to feel joy, we want to wallow in self pity. It's okay to have some days like that, we all do.
But I hope that those days do not outnumber the days where you experience joy.
There are so many things that have brought me joy during this trial, I don't think I could list them all individually. But here are a few...
*My faith in God and His Son, Jesus Christ*
*My family- immediate and extended*
*My friends*
*People who I don't even really know*
*Warm hats*
*My bath tub*
*My ability to make music*
All of these things and more help me to rise above the sad days.
I hope that you can take a moment to think about the things that bring you joy in the midst of your trials. I promise you that if you do that, the trial won't seem so bad.

smile,
laugh, or
cry happy tears.
Just last night I had one of those moments while checking Facebook.
(Thank you Mateah!)
Now the picture that I will post is not exactly the one that Mateah posted on my wall. I had to fix it up a bit so I could send it to all of my sisters in the Young Survivor Sisters group. But I am absolutely in love with it.
I don't know where she found it or who has photo-shopped it, but I love it.
Not only is it adorable and makes me and my girls smile, but it has reminded me of one very important fact...
I am a True Princess.
A Daughter of a Living King.
I am a child of God, we all are. He loves us and knows us and wants us to be happy. This time that we have here on earth is a time for us to face trials and tribulations so that we can learn all of the things that He needs us to learn, but more importantly- it is a time for us to be happy and experience great joy.
The real test is- how do we feel that happiness and joy in the middle of our trials and tribulations? It's not easy. Some days we just don't want to feel joy, we want to wallow in self pity. It's okay to have some days like that, we all do.
But I hope that those days do not outnumber the days where you experience joy.
There are so many things that have brought me joy during this trial, I don't think I could list them all individually. But here are a few...
*My faith in God and His Son, Jesus Christ*
*My family- immediate and extended*
*My friends*
*People who I don't even really know*
*Warm hats*
*My bath tub*
*My ability to make music*
All of these things and more help me to rise above the sad days.
I hope that you can take a moment to think about the things that bring you joy in the midst of your trials. I promise you that if you do that, the trial won't seem so bad.
Love this. =)
ReplyDeleteJenn- I knew you of all people would appreciate a little cute Disney twist on the whole cancer situation. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that!
ReplyDeleteYou always make me smile. ;0)
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDelete