Just a quick post and thank you to a few of the ladies in my life that I love so much.
My mom, sister, sis-in-law, and niece are participating in a 5k today in St. George.
I really wish I could be there with them. But we will all be running (ok more like walk/jogging) together in the Race for the Cure in May, right?
My mom, sister, sis-in-law, and niece are participating in a 5k today in St. George.
I really wish I could be there with them. But we will all be running (ok more like walk/jogging) together in the Race for the Cure in May, right?
So I wasn't planning on crying today, but when they texted me these pictures, the tears started to flow. Especially when I saw this cute little face. Oh my goodness, I love this cute little girl. She is a baldy, just like me and I know that she has held off growing her hair so that we could be twins. :)
So once again, I feel the love. The love of these amazing people that surround me in my life. I am truly blessed to have so much love in my life.
Well I just have to say that I to wasn't planning on crying today until they had us put the name on the sticker as to who we were running for. Can I just say I was really glad I had my sun glasses on because my leaky faucets started to run again. So crazy how I can be fine one minute and in tears the next. It was fun, I am amazed that I am walking and not hurting to bad. Can't wait for the race in May. Love ya. (we have Dan working on a good slogan for our shirts) :0)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all that picture is awful of me. But second and third we had a great time jogging/walking this morning and we all wished you could be there too! I'm glad Jenny had 4 soccer games to watch so that I could take her place in the run! And Haiven had a great time bouncing around in her stroller. :)
ReplyDelete