Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Look for Abbie

Yay! Finally a post that is not cancer related!
I just had to post these cute pictures of my little Abbie- who looks way too grown up now that she has joined the ranks of those who wear glasses.

Photobucket
She has 2 new pairs of glasses and they are both super cute.
She thinks she looks like a teacher with them on- that is her teacher face in the first picture.
Not sure which teacher she is trying to imitate here- I don't think any of her teachers have ever pulled a face like that. :)

9 comments:

  1. She looks darling! I love that they make cute glasses for kids now. That was not the case when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have you know that she continues to wear them here in St. George. She will take them off for a bit then they are right back on her cute little face. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Abbie!!!! Love the glasses, she looks so good! =)

    ReplyDelete