Thanks to my wonderful and amazing friend, Aubrey, we now have some gorgeous new family pictures. I wanted to get some pictures done while I still had my long hair. It took me FOREVER to get it this long. Oh well...it will be that long again someday. :)
This is my favorite shot- the one that will go on the wall. :)
Mark is not a huge fan of posing for pictures. I know, I know- big surprise ;) But I really like how these ones turned out. Especially cute Ellie on the end. Just makes me happy.
Ummm, can you say like father like son? I think it's hilarious that they stand exactly the same way.
Awww- me and my honey. Love this guy so much. He takes such good care of me.
Ok- I'm just gonna say it. I have some of the cutest kids around, hands down.
I can't believe how big these two are getting. When did they start looking so grown up?
And these two...just looking at them makes me smile.
So happy with how the pictures turned out. Thank you so much Aubrey! (Click on her name and you will be directed to her photography site.)
So just a little update- I will be getting the port in on Monday. I do not want to miss Emma's competition this weekend and really, I am going to have it for a while so why jump the gun?
So port on Monday and chemo on Pink Wednesday. :)
So happy with how the pictures turned out. Thank you so much Aubrey! (Click on her name and you will be directed to her photography site.)
So just a little update- I will be getting the port in on Monday. I do not want to miss Emma's competition this weekend and really, I am going to have it for a while so why jump the gun?
So port on Monday and chemo on Pink Wednesday. :)
Des.... they are soooo super cute, you do have such a darling family! :) Thinking of you often and wishing there was something I could do to make things easier for you! I will just keep praying and praying, keep up your positive attitude YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! Love ya tons Dawnett
ReplyDeleteHi Des♥♥ love seeing the family pictures. I have always had a special place in my heart for your family...and you♥ maybe you had me with that songbird voice of yours. Reading the blog that you are getting "your" port next week really touched my heart,remembering when my little niece got hers in and then OUT!!at first it was her "bumpy" she was about 2 1/2.:) I have such hope and love for you in the journey you are taking.Your faith and positive attitude is contagious. Kick it's butt girl and please know I will do whatever you need. Sorry for the long comment..L.O.V.E ♥ Nancy Roberts
ReplyDeleteommmm....WHEN DID THEY GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! Good heavens!! I absolutely love these pictures! They turned out so cute!! You do have a good looking family! :) Love you guys and miss you SOOOO much!
ReplyDeleteYes I just have to agree they are 4out of 10 of the cutest kids in the whole world. And I also have to agree that your hubby takes good care of you He is 1 out of 3 of the best Son in laws any mother could ask for. And now that I have taken up residency in your home I hope that I don't become the pesky mother in law :-)
ReplyDeleteThey are FANTASTIC!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures turned out so cute! Really though, with cute kids like that how could they not ;) Love them!
ReplyDeleteso so cute! I LOVE the one of Mark and Josh. I sure miss you guys! p.s when did Abbie start looking like a teenager??
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures! They all turned out so cute!!
ReplyDelete@ Danette- I know, she is looking very grown up too. Already has a teenage attitude to go with it too. Heaven help us...
ReplyDeleteDes, Those pictures turned out so cute! I recognize that background!! I've been thinking about you all day and wondered how the port insert went. Glad to hear it will be on Monday. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I have a necklace I made for you but now I am wondering if it might iritate the port thing. Oh well, soon I will bring it over. love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are really great!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL! What do you need help with this week? Please text me or call me!
ReplyDeleteDes, those pictures are priceless and beautiful! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!
ReplyDelete