Well- the summer is winding down. We are trying to squeeze in as many fun things as we can before school starts in a couple of weeks.
One of those things is a pretty cool little splash pad at one of our local malls.
(I know that everyone probably already knows the name who reads this blog, but I still like to try and not give away our location too much. ;)
(I know that everyone probably already knows the name who reads this blog, but I still like to try and not give away our location too much. ;)
Ellie is not a very brave soul, but she did run through the water and splash with the other kids and loved it.
This kid is SO 12 years old. I had to tell him at one point to take it down a few notches because he was scaring some of the other kids. What a crazy kid.
I just loved watching their faces as the water would hit them in the face or the butt. Classic...
Still adjusting to my new little purse camera. Nice picture of Mark though...;)
There we go. (Had to have my mom take this picture)
My mom and dad came with us and I took a picture of them but it was blurry! Aargh! I hate it when that happens!
We had a great time with them and love it when they come to visit.
Oh summertime- what other things can we possibly stuff in before you leave us?
Hmmm...stay tuned. :)
My mom and dad came with us and I took a picture of them but it was blurry! Aargh! I hate it when that happens!
We had a great time with them and love it when they come to visit.
Oh summertime- what other things can we possibly stuff in before you leave us?
Hmmm...stay tuned. :)
a trip to Texas??? j.k. Looks like fun, we need a splash pad at our house, how cool would that be?
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun weekend. And yes there is more fun to come!!!!
ReplyDeleteDanette- you should totally build a splash pad at your house. You would seriously never have to leave. Just order your groceries online and you would be set! ;)
ReplyDelete