Last Friday, we went to the zoo with Josh's class for a field trip. His last elementary school field trip. :(
We had such a fun time. I was watching Penny for the day so she came with us and was such a good baby! We rented a double stroller and away we went!
We had such a fun time. I was watching Penny for the day so she came with us and was such a good baby! We rented a double stroller and away we went!
Yesterday was the annual awards assembly at school. So proud of my three school-aged kiddos. They are all great students and have worked hard this year. Josh received an award for Language Arts because of his mad writing skills. (He really is a fantastic author.) They also held a 6th Grade Honorarium in the afternoon. I can't believe that I will have a Junior High kiddo next year. That makes me feel really old. He is excited to start a new adventure- ready to be done with elementary school.
Me? I have mixed feelings about the new adventure- mostly excitement, but scared to death as well. :)
Me? I have mixed feelings about the new adventure- mostly excitement, but scared to death as well. :)
Last night we went to the airport to welcome Natalie and Mark home. They are living in Hawaii now and have been there for the past year. They are here for a month or so to visit while Mark is on summer vacation from school. We are so excited to have them back for a visit! We have missed them so much!
Love that super excited awards boy. That is awesome, can you believe summer is here (weather permitting) can't wait to see the kids in a few days.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Josh! What a smarty pants :)
ReplyDelete