Monday, January 3, 2011

Abbie's First Tooth Experience

Abbie has been waiting ever so NOT patiently for her first tooth to fall out. Well, the day finally came and I think she was surprised at the outcome.


She did NOT like the way the tooth hurt as it was hanging by a thread.

I tried to get a picture without tears, but this was the best we could get under the circumstances. :)

The video is hilarious. Although I was trying really hard not to laugh because she was in such distress. ;)
Gotta love my Abbie and her extreme sensitivity.

7 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... That just made my whole day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help...from your FB post it sounds like the first day back was not pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Abbie, that was a great video nice to capture something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Hilarious!!
    It made me flash forward in time...I think Raylie will be the same way!

    The toothfairy better NOT forget to visit that poor girl tonight!!

    Give her a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tooth fairy took good care of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbie cracks me up! I'm glad the tooth fairy took care of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! At least she got it out at home. I had a patient a few weeks ago who'd never pulled his baby teeth and so we had to take out seven for him at once :(

    ReplyDelete