Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Memories

I found a cute idea on "My Sister's Stuff" the other day. (There is a link to this site on the left side of my blog. She has a basket of Halloween books, which I have too, but she had included a little scrapbook of their family Halloween memories. I love this idea! My kiddos love to look at their scrapbooks and how fun to have one just for Halloween. I think I may have to do a Christmas one as well... Here is a slide show of our Halloween Memories book.

2 comments:

  1. why couldn't Josh stay a cute little chubby superman!? ;) That is a way cute idea....i'll have to wait a couple years or my book would be really short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute idea it was fun looking at them grow right before my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete