Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Weekend (Finally!)

Well, we didn't expect to start out our Spring Break with snow! But we tried to make the best of it.



We did have a lot of fun during the week, even though the weather was not cooperating. We had a lot of movie time and game time which was fun.
On Saturday, we went bowling with Mark's family. It's become an Easter tradition and everyone had such a great time.
Ellie thought she was so big because she could bowl by herself. She did so well that she beat me on the 2nd game.
She also had fun showing her splits off to everybody. :) Aren't those bowling shoes the cutest things you've ever seen?
Easter morning was just lovely. I love when General Conference falls on Easter Sunday. It's nice to just relax and be together without any meetings or anything. The girls were super excited to find that the Easter Bunny left them some Zhu Zhu Pets.
Ellie got this cute little hat in her basket and immediately put it on. I can't stand it. I just love this cute little face! I don't want her to grow up!

Josh had slept over at Grandma O's house for a little "boy cousin" party. So he didn't see his Easter basket right away. He got some candy, a new card game, and some sunglasses.

I enjoyed this spring break so much! I really just tried to focus on my kids and relaxing and making fun memories. It was so nice to not have any big plans but to just play and have fun! I love my kiddos! I love being with them! I have been really fortunate lately to have "mellowed" in my old age. :) I find myself not caring about little unimportant things, but being more focused on enjoying this time in my life with my kids.

2 comments: