Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a Deal!


I am so proud of my latest project! I needed some small desks for me and the girls but I definitely did not want to spend a bunch of money on them. Thanks to KSL Classifieds (LOVE it!), I found some old school desks for...wait for it...$10 a piece! I can't believe I was so excited for some old school desks, but it made me so happy. So I bought some spray paint and used some extra fabric I had lying around (I knew I would find a use for it someday!), and in about 5 hours, I had some VERY cute new desks. I think they are cute anyway. The girls are in love with them, my room feels a little more on the organized side, at least that corner of it, and each desk ended up costing less than $20. Bargain shopping...it's a beautiful thing! Now I just need to find some cute chairs.

2 comments: