Some days I just have to remind myself to breath- in and out- slowly.
Put the important things first and everything else will work itself out- or it won't- and if it doesn't, it wasn't important anyway.
*Playing with my kids outside on a beautiful spring afternoon- not wasting time.
*Sitting down and listening to my amazing 6 year old read- not wasting time.
*Playing a board game with my kids who LOVE to play board games- not wasting time.
Why do I have to remind myself of these things? Why do I have to tell myself that sitting down for 1/2 an hour is not "wasting time", especially when I am spending that time with my kids?
Priorities- it's all about priorities.
That is truely the most important thing because they grow up way to fast look at you for example. You are never wasting time when you are spendingit with you kids no matter what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteI have to remind myself that all the time! Im glad I'm not the only one who has to remind myself that spedning time with my children is the most important job right now, they are the reason that I am a mother.
ReplyDeleteAnd just remember that right now they WANT to spend time with you. When it gets to the teenage years . . . well, maybe not so much! So enjoy it while you're so popular!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure you didn't read my mind and type what you saw there on this post???? My words exactly!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTrue dat!
ReplyDeleteI think its a mom thing! Last night I took Baylie to get some things done and I instructed dad to have jayce read his two books- I was thinking "Get it done so I can get him to bed!" I came home to find them giggling and playing WII and I freaked because what I wanted done was not done! Ross is like- I am having fun with my boy- whats wrong with that?--- I hate it when he's right! :)
ReplyDelete