So Easter Sunday is not until next Sunday but because of General Conference, we will not be attending church. We get to watch it on TV which is very exciting for my children (and to be quite honest, I enjoy it very much also :)
So we got all beautified in our Easter dresses this past Sunday and I have to say, we were all looking pretty darn cute.
So we got all beautified in our Easter dresses this past Sunday and I have to say, we were all looking pretty darn cute.



I had Emma and Abbie take the pictures that they weren't in so they are a little on the blurry side but still turned out cute.



I know I mentioned this on Facebook, but can I just say how much I LOVE the photo-editing site, Picnik? It is one of my new favorite things. It's so easy to use and the best part is I can save the edited photos to my computer. I couldn't do that with Photobucket and Picnik has so many more cute options.
Anyway- we are all very excited for Easter and Conference. I love being able to relax at home and listen to our church leaders speak. I am really looking forward to hearing our prophet, President Monson, speak. It's a wonderful time to reflect on how my life is going, to be inspired and lifted up, and to feel the love of my Savior.
Where is Josh's Easter outfit? And I have to disagree I could not get the piknik to work very easily for me but then I am not very computer savvy I will have to have you show me whenever we get together.
ReplyDeleteJosh did not get an Easter outfit- I guess he did get a new suit, but he was not dressed and ready to go when I was ready to take pictures. So I will have to get pictures of him later. I will show you picnik and you will love it. I promise. :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Have a great Easter! :)
ReplyDeleteYou all look great but your missing the MEN in your life ;-)
ReplyDeleteJosh didn't want a photo?
You guys all look so cute. Since we didn't go to church that day, the kid got a new easter outfit for school. I was a looser and didn't take any pictures but they all looked so cute and way too grown up. I can't stand buying Trevor's big clothes. He is supposed to be my little boy forever.
ReplyDelete