Thursday, March 4, 2010

6... Really? How did that happen?


How does something so little get so big so fast?


My Abbie is turning 6 today. I can't believe it.
Here are 6 fun facts about my Abber Dabbers...


1. Abbie has been independent and head strong from the very beginning. She came to our family when she wanted t0- she would boss everybody around from her highchair- and I have to say that I was very grumpy and moody when I was pregnant with her, even more so than usual! It was a sign of things to come! :)


2. Abbie is a girly-girl. She loves to dress up, dance and sing.

3. Abbie is a very good helper. When she is in the mood, she will clean up the entire basement in 30 minutes, which is quite an accomplishment! She loves to sweep and mop and set the table in a "fancy" way.

4. Abbie loves to go on dates with her daddy.

5. Abbie is in Kindergarten and is doing so well! She has very good handwriting and loves to write letters to people and make lists. When she sets the table, she always makes name tags for everybody's spot.


6. Abbie loves hugs. She has frequent meltdowns and the one thing that always makes her feel better is a good hug. She gives great hugs.


Abbie keeps us on our toes. When she's happy we're happy. When she's grumpy, watch out! She has one of the cutest smiles ever and her eyes get you every time. She is smart, funny, beautiful and loves to be silly.


Happy Birthday Abbie Dabbie!
We love you!



6 comments:

  1. happy birthday Abbie girl we love you and hope you have a great day.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She looks too grown up in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Abbie!!! I can't believe how gorgeous and grown up she is! She is an absolute joy to have in class...I couldn't imagine it without her!

    LOVE YOU, ABBIE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so Abbie hugs???

    She is a great girl! We LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to see those baby pictures again - she's growing up too fast! Another thing about Abbie is that she is a fast learner. OJ used to be able to tease her quite a bit - but it didn't take her long to not believe anything he says. She doesn't fall for it anymore! We love you Abbie, I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete