We spent Valentine's Day weekend down south where it was warm. My two guys did not seem to want some Valentine kisses from me.
(Josh has become a master "eye-roller" lately. Must be the pre-teen stage he is entering because I certainly never do or say anything that would warrant an eye-roll.


We had a very fun weekend. It was great to spend time with my parents, Dan & Chantelle, and Sharise and her friend. :) Although we tried not to let Percy Jackson and the Olympians ruin a perfectly good weekend. That's about $40 I could have used more wisely. :(
All in all, we had a lot of fun and I'm glad we could all spend Valentine's Day with some of the ones that we love most.


That picture of Josh really is fantastic... :)
ReplyDeleteI want one of those cute crafts...you should make one for me! ;)
ReplyDeleteWe did have a great time it was great having loved ones around I love holidays that we can spend with family.
ReplyDeleteDanette- I can make one for you if you really want one. They were super easy.
ReplyDeleteLaughing laughing and still laughing!
ReplyDeleteOh, how nice to spend Valentine's Day in the warmth of southern Utah. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures were so cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun visit. I agree with you about Percy Jackson, we also saw it that weekend. Very disappointing.
ReplyDelete