Ellie has changed her mind about 1,000 times regarding her Halloween costume this year. Today for our preschool party, she decided to be a duck. I recorded this video after preschool today, but I wish I would have had my camera the first time we sang this song in circle time today. Here facial expressions were priceless! She still gets into it in this video but not nearly as much as she did during school. It was hilarious! So enjoy this cute little ducky singing "Witches Brew" and Happy Halloween everyone!
Ellie you are the cutest duckie I have ever seen and I love the singing.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! She is growing up too fast- but she sure is a cutie-pie!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Alli is a duck this year too!
ReplyDeleteOH MY HECK!! that is so funny!! she is such a nutt!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little duckie stirring the witches brew!
ReplyDeleteShe cracks me up! So much personality for such a tiny little girl! Give her a hug for me :)
ReplyDelete