Friday, August 14, 2009

Walk Down Memory Lane #2

Ok, so it's been a while since I posted my last "old" video. But I had a few spare moments today so I weeded through some more old footage of Josh and Emma when they were little. Here are a couple of little gems.

Emma & Josh spinning



Josh and the bell




I love how Josh is trying to figure out how that bell rang. You can see his little mind working. They were such cute little squirts! I miss their little voices.

5 comments:

  1. That's funny! I love how Josh jumps when the bell sounds!! Josh was so cute and little! I to miss there cute voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fun memories to watch. It is fun having their little voice on tape so we can hear them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute! I miss their little voives too! I love the spinning one, it's pretty hilarious! Keep those videos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember when he was that little!! :( how did he grow up sooo fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say the same thing about you, Sharise! How did you grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete