Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Decade of Fun!

Josh turned 10 on Sunday. Our lives are crazy right now so I haven't been able to post anything until now. I can't believe my chubby baby boy is 10! He was such a squishy, squashy baby and now he is a strong, handsome boy. Here are 10 fun facts about Josh. . .

1. He is a thinker. He loves to study things to see how they work.
2. He loves to build things with his Kinex and Legos.
3. He is a fantastic reader. He is reading at a Junior High Level and he just finished 4th grade!
4. He has a strong testimony of the gospel. He loves to read his scriptures and to learn things new things about the gospel.
5. He is a great big brother (most of the time!)
6. He is a good helper.
7. He is always giving me hugs and kisses. I think he does this so that he can stand next to me to show me that he is almost as tall as me.
8. He loves football and baseball.
9. He really wants to go on a cruise.
10. His favorite foods are pizza, country fried steak, and potato cheese soup.

I made a slide show of some of my favorite pictures of Josh. Happy Birthday, buddy! We love you and are so proud of you for the choices you have made in your life!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I read the note about Jossh standing next to you to show you how tall he is & was reminded of the day at the bus stop when I realized that he was probably just the same size as me. =) Still think that's funny - he may be the only 10 year old since my brother that's been taller than me.
    Happy bday Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that CHUBBY boy now he's almost as tall as me!
    I hope he had a happy birthday! It was fun being there with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute! I can't believe he's already 10! I hope he had a great birthday! Love ya Josh!

    ReplyDelete