Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day (one day late!)

Okay, so I am a little late on the Father's Day post, but Mark never looks at our blog so he'll never know, right? :) Anyway, I just want to tell him how much I love him and appreciate him. He works very hard for our family. He also spends a lot of his time helping the members of our ward and members of our family. I know my grandparents appreciate all the time he has spent helping them with various things. He is a great father and our kids love him so much. Here are some of their thoughts about their dad. . .

Josh

"He plays catch with me. He's a good man."



Emma

"He's a nice man. I would like to thank him that he helps me a lot."



Abbie
"He always takes me on a date."

Ellie
I couldn't really get anything out of her, but she absolutely LOVES her daddy. She is definitely a daddy's girl.

Now I have to take a quick minute and let my two dads know how much I love them and am thankful for him.

My Dad

My dad is my hero. He has always worked so hard to provide for our family. He is such a great example to me of service. His testimony has strengthened mine on many occasions. He is such a great grandpa and all of the grandkids love him. Love ya, Daddy!

My Dad-In-Law
I love my father-in-law! He is always there when we need him. I am so thankful that he made Mark work when he REALLY didn't want to because now I have an awesome husband! He is also a great example of service and is always helping someone. All of the grandkids love him, including Mei Mei. Love ya Norman!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Fathers Day! They are some great men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so late posting. if Mom's not home I don't follow up on the blogs. Thanks for the wonderful thougths. It has been and continues to be a joy and a blessing to be called Dad and Grand Pa.Love and appreciate you all. Dad Fowlks

    ReplyDelete