Abbie's present from my mom
(Grandma sent her $ so she got to pick out her own present)
(Grandma sent her $ so she got to pick out her own present)

Well, we had a pretty low-key day on Abbie's birthday. I had preschool in the morning but we did go to McDonald's for lunch (the birthday girl's choice of course) and just spent the day having fun together. She got a bike so she rode that around for a bit. We had her choice of chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner and a "wedding" birthday cake. She has a little Barbie wedding cake that she wanted me to duplicate so I did my best. It was a pretty simple cake, but somehow it still turned out lopsided. I guess I can't be perfect at everything, right? :) Anyway, she had a pretty good day. There were a few moments when I had to get after her for something and she would tell me, "You can't be mad at the birthday girl on her birthday!" I guess she told me.


okay so I left a comment on the post below this one. I am silly though and lost my head because Katie's birthday is on March 4th. I know that is bad. This is what happens to a mom who is trying to raise 5 kids, go to school, be a good wife, and blog! Ha!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Abbie! We share a great day to celebrate!!
ReplyDeleteFrom,
Your mom's friend Kaydee
Looks like she had a good day!!
ReplyDeleteLove your cake Abbie and hope you had fun picking out you present. Love you
ReplyDeletehaha cute girl! i cant believe how old shes getting time is flying by so freakin fast!! haha i think its the age because when i had my huge birthday party when i turned 5 at mcdonalds i thought because i was the birthday girl i had to win every game. something was wrong if i didnt win haha! love ya!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beauty! We are so glad you have her!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day Abbie!