Ringing in the New Year (a little late!)
Okay so I am a little late at posting our New Year's pics. But better late than never! We spent New Year's down south where it was a little bit warmer. We had a nice little family party at my parent's house. Lots of games, food, laughing, screaming, playing nicely and not so nicely. It was a fun trip and I'm glad we decided to go (at the last minute!)
I am glad you decided to come as well it was a great ending to a little bit lonely Holiday season. We had a great time with all that was here.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!!!!
Looks like fun! Wish we could've been there!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Ellie! Meltdowns look cute in pictures. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteIt was great fun to have you guys here! Wish Danette could have been here also!
ReplyDeleteRaylie almost looks like she is enjoying Ellies fit!
That is such a sad picture of Ellie! I hardly ever see this side of her but she still looks cute (I'm sure the live version is a little different) haha I hope my kids are as cute as yours!
ReplyDelete