Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 21st Bday Elder!



So my little bro is currently serving a mission in Georgia. We miss him a lot, but he is having a great mission. He has grown so much and I can't believe that he will be home at the end of April. It is going to be fun to have a "grown up" conversation with him when he gets back! Before he left most of our conversations were over the phone and it went something like this...
Me: "Hey, Dan is Mom home?"
Dan: "Yeah, here she is" or "Nope"
I think over the past 21 months or so I've had better email conversations with him! :) It's amazing what the Spirit of Lord can do to people when they are ready for a change. He has seen a lot of amazing things happen to the people he is serving and we have seen a lot of amazing changes in him. I am so thankful that he has been blessed during this time and we as a family have had a lot of blessings too. Love ya, Elder! Happy Birthday!
(I love the pic of Dan and Ellie! It will be interesting to see her reaction to him when she sees the "live version" and not just a picture.)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I can't wait to see these little girls reaction to a life size walking Daniel Doll, we will absolutly have to have a camara rolling for it, could be a great moment. I as well can't wait to have a conversation with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Brother Bear! I can't wait to see the girls reaction either! It will be funny I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just sent my youngest brother, T.J. out on a mission yesterday. I too am very excited for more grown up conversations with him. Yeah that your brother comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete