


It has been one of those weeks. I can't wait for it to be Sunday. Although, even Sundays are pretty crazy around my house. Here are just a "few" things that I have done this week. . .
*Completed my 2nd week of preschool (Tues, Wed, Thurs). The 1st and 2nd weeks have gone well. The kids are all adorable and we are having a lot of fun. So far Ellie has cooperated by napping all the way through the afternoon classes and playing nicely at my neighbors for the Wed morning class.
*Bottled spaghetti sauce
*Finished Emma's Oktoberfest competition outfit
*Drove Emma to ice skating and back home again. It will be a total of 8 trips back and forth from the ice skating rink come Sunday.
*Drove Josh to and from football practice three days this week.
*Drove my sweet RS temple group to the temple for a session
*Drove Abbie to and from dance class
*I think I have been to the elementary school every day this week. I am on the PTA board and our carnival is tomorrow.
*Ran errands for preschool, home, and PTA
*Made dinner for the ice skating coaches in charge of their Tuesday Club Ice
*Tried to make dinner for my family this week (tonight was hot dogs and macaroni and cheese, sorry honey)
*Got a call this morning from a sister in our ward who was going to sing and play at a funeral tomorrow. Unfortunately her husband is having heart problems and was in the hospital until today, so I have spent the last few hours trying to learn 3 songs for a funeral tomorrow.
*Help at the school carnival tomorrow.
*Picked up our car from the mechanics for a "not cheap" tune up
*WIll go to Josh's football game, a party for Mark's side of the family, and a social for Emma's ice skating club on Saturday.
*Sunday will be a day of rest after I get all of us ready for 9 am church while Mark is at meetings.
Okay, so maybe I need to learn to say no to a few things! :) Usually things are a little more spread out. Everything just crashed down on this week and I am tired! But I am proud to say that there has been minimal yelling from me towards the kids. (Notice I said "minimal"). The Lord has definitely been with me this week and I feel great about all the things that I have been able to accomplish, but I am ready for a little break. I think I need my mommy! :)
I have included a few pics from preschool. Abbie is holding one of my favorite art projects. It's a little self-portrait person. The kids love it.
Mommy is here just not close enough to help you out. Like I have said before enjoy every minute of your busy crazy life because it will all come to a crashing halt and then you have more time on your hands than you really want. But that is when you pick up an oil painting class and do a few things you enjoy so its maybe its not all that bad.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is a busy week! Hopefully it slows down a little bit!
ReplyDelete