


Ellie is such a funny little girl. Here are a few pics of her just being cute little Ellie. She has just started saying "yeah" instead of "no" to everything. She doesn't say yes, just yeah. She also started saying "awesome" thanks to her big sister, Emma. I will try and get it on video because it's just about the cutest thing you'll ever hear.
So cute! I love the Bum picture! I can't wait to see you guys! I love it when they start saying phrases like that. Just yesterday we were in the car and ll f a sudden Carly said "oh, man!" It was rather FUNNY1
ReplyDeleteHey Des! Your kids are so darling! I am sneaking into your sight via your moms- I still havent figured this whole blog thing out but feel free to visit us too at www.fowlksfunfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete(I hope thats right- I had the darndest time finding my own blog! GRR! But if you can and you know how add yourself to mine so I can keep in touch with you (Since you live so FAR away!)
Great bum shot! No cottage cheese on those chuby thighs!! How does she do it! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGotta to agree love the bum shot.
ReplyDelete