


Okay, okay. My mom and Brittany keep bugging me to post a pic of Abbie's haircut so here it is. She looks really cute with it flipped out but she likes it curled under too. I just kept my fingers crossed the whole time Julie was cutting it because it could have been a disaster depending on Abbie's mood. But she liked it so we all took a big sigh of relief. Also, I had to take a pic of Ellie on Sunday. I bought this little Chinese dress when Emma was little (Mark went on a mission to Taiwan so we have a fondness for cute little Chinese kids). Anyway, this has been one of my favorite dresses for the girls and it finally fits Ellie. She let me put her hair in two cute piggies and she actually left them in all through church. Miracles do happen!
SO cute!! Yea for school, haircuts and chinese dresses!
ReplyDeleteAbbies hair looks way cute alot thicker. And that is the cutest pic of Ellie she looks like she is doing this just to humor mom.
ReplyDeleteAbbie's hair is so cute!
ReplyDeleteEllie looked a little on the irritated side...I can't believe you are making me wear this look!