Okay, so do you ever have those times when you find the greatest deal in the world? I was at Target and I just happened to look in their summer clearance section and I found this waterslide for 90 bucks! It was origianlly priced at $350. I had to check the price like 10 times to make sure I wasn't dreaming! I've been wanting one forever, but I have not wanted to spend so much money on one. I think I am more excited about it than the kids. We set it up when we got home from the store and they had so much fun. I even tried it a few times. They thought that was hilarious! (I will never post any pictures/video of me going down the slide. That would not be pretty.) I am mostly excited because I have an end of the year water party for my preschool kids and they will have a blast on this.
WOW! That is a really nice one!
ReplyDeleteGreat deal. It looks fun wish the kids could all be together to try it out.
ReplyDeleteLogan said, "I need to go to desirae's to play on that!"
ReplyDelete