Okay so I read my friend, Hollie's, blog and she didn't specifically tag anyone, but just tagged everyone who read her blog, so here I go with 6 random facts about me.
Random Fact #1- I've always wished that I would have participated in musicals in high school. I played volleyball and the season always coincided with the musical, so I was never able to try out, but looking back, I wish I would have at least done one musical. (It should have been my senior year, am I right, Heather? I think we only won one game that year.) Anyway, the thought of performing sounds fun and exciting and the rush of adrenaline that you get from performing in front of an audience is awesome, but let's face it, I'm not such a great actress.
Random Fact #2- I think I am addicted to decorating my house. Just when I think I have a room complete and finished, I come up with a million ideas in my head of what I could do differently. This is why I always have a hundred unfinished projects.
Random Fact #3- I love to play the piano but I do not love teaching piano. I have had some great students, but I think I am phasing this part of my life out.
Random Fact #4- When I was 10 years old (I think), President Monson came to our sacrament meeting and I sang I Am A Child of God with a few other primary kids. I remember being excited and scared all at once. I also remember that when he shook my hand I felt like I had to look up forever because he was so tall!
Random Fact #5- I have to say that I am pretty excited to be down to only one more session of potty training! I hate potty training! It is by far the thing I hate the most about being a parent. I am hoping that Ellie is as easy as Abbie was. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Random Fact #6- Mark and I have been talking about things we would like to do in the future and we are hoping to plan some temple trips. We would like to go to at least one temple in every state and then conquer some of the out of country ones. Someday...
Well, that's me. If you read this and want to participate, be my guest. I would love to hear some random facts about everyone else.
I could totally see you participating in musicals. Maybe you should try out for Murray City Community Theatre sometime. My niece and nephew have done it a few times and they loved it.
ReplyDeleteI am going to leave my memory of you here even though I haven't known you that long. My most distinct memory of you is when you sang "This One's For The Girls" at our ward talent show a few years ago. That song made such an impression on me and I totally get why you sang that song and what you meant by it, now that I am in Young Women's.
I look up to you so much and consider myself blessed that you would call me your friend.