Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

Okay, so maybe someday I will come up with an original idea of my own, but for now, I am having fun copying other people's ideas. My friend, Heather had this on her blog.
1. Leave a memory you have of me in the comments on this post. Good or bad, it doesn't matter, (but I would prefer a good one of course!:) It can be something we did together, or just anything you may remember about me.
2. If you want to do the same thing on your blog, that
would be awesome and I can leave a memory of you there. If you don't want to or don't have a blog, that's okay. I will just leave a memory of you in my comment section.
Thanks for participating! I'm excited (and scared) to hear what you come up with! And for your viewing pleasure. . .(I can't believe i'm posting these)

7 comments:

  1. I have alot of memories with you! Playing on the tires at elementary school, volleyball practice and games, fun times...fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many many many memories I could mention, but the one I choose is the day you were born and when I looked down at your cute little face and remembered a dream that I had had before you were born and that little face I was looking at was exaclty the same little face that was in my dream. It was like you came to visit before you were born, I guess to check things out before hand to see if you really wanted to come into this family so thank you for choosing to come and thank you for being the best oldest daughter and the best oldest sister and the great example that you are to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being at the Olive Garden for the luncheon before the wedding (hope I'm remembering this right!) and waiting for you to come and you were late because of the hairdresser... or something like that! You came in a little stressed but I remember thinking that the hairdo was worth the wait, and you looked gorgeous! I was pregnant with T at the time.

    What an awesome blog post!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to make it clearer that this memory is of your wedding day.... sorry :-)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite memory is of how easily you acceptted us as your family and have just always felt like you belong!! I love the C D you made and gave to me, and for the song you E Mailed for Mother's Day. Thanks for sharing your sweet little angel children with us and for your many talents that bless me each and every day. You help me in so many ways!! Most of all, thanks for loving Mark so much and making his lie happy. We all love you more than words can say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember having my mom drive me all the way to Leeds so I could come to your birthday party. I think it was 6th grade. These days everything is a blur.

    ReplyDelete